Saturday 9 June 2012

Simply Sharing

I have set up a dedicated Share page in order to make it easier to see what shares that I am currently running.  You can see them all, by clicking on the 'Share' page which is on the left hand bar of this page.


What are ‘shares’?

Quite simply they offer you a very affordable and easy way to sample all of the new papers & ribbons.
How much do you get in a ‘share’?
With my Designer Series Paper shares you get a 6″ x 6″ piece of EVERY sheet of paper in the collection OR the option to get more with a 12″ x 6″ share.  Ribbon shares differ depending upon the ribbon you require.  For the button share, you will receive 72 buttons. 
Who can purchase my ‘shares’?
EVERYONE!  My current customers, fellow Demonstrators, new customers, members of my Team…they are open to absolutely everyone!
Demonstrators can order them too?
Absolutely – if you are a Demonstrator it gives you the perfect opportunity to get a sampling of ALL the new papers & ribbons in each collection without having to outlay a huge amount of money – for example, if you purchase a Designer Series Paper share you will have ALL the new papers to demonstrate with and show your customers samples of everything – for a very affordable price – how cool is that?
How do you purchase my ‘shares’?
If you would like to purchase one or more of my shares, then you need to email me ( carole.bryson@gmail.com ) to let me know what shares you are interested and I will send you a Paypal invoice as soon as I get enough people to fill each share.
Do I combine postage costs?
Absolutely YES – if you wish to take more than one share, I will combine postage costs to save you money!

So what are you waiting for ?!!!!    Got Questions? I have the answers – email your questions to me and I will be very happy to help. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...