Sunday 3 June 2012

June Special


This June, Stampin Up! are inviting you to join the Paper Party !!!
What does this mean ?  Well, as always, it means FREE goodies for YOU !  


All this month, when you buy three packs of gorgoeus double-sided 12″x12″ Designer Series Paper, you will receive one pack (value £9.95) of the following papers, absolutely free!


Select your FREE papers from these 
What a fabulous way of increasing your paper supplies !


Why not buy some matching cardstock as well ?  I am offering FREE postage on all orders £50 and over, in Celebration of the Queens Jubilee !!


Talking of cardstock, yesterday I made the following picture frame for a colleague in work whose wife has just had a baby.  Sadly, I can't remember the originator of this design, but you can find it on the net .... if you were the originator of the design, please message me so that I can give you full credit - and many thanks, as I absolutely love it !




So, as I had cut out hundreds of these butterflies from the Butterfly Embosslit (main catalogue), I decided to use them up, and made these cards.





If you would like to place an order, or take up the offer for the FREE designer papers, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call me on 01706 351299.

Have an amazing Jubilee everyone - Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...