Wednesday 2 May 2012

I make no apologies .....

.... I am going to bombard you with projects made with all the new goodies from the NEW SUMMER MINI catalogue - Truly, even I buzz using all this new stash !!


To begin with, a Hanging Doorknob Holder, made with the NEW amazing SIMPLY SCORED scoreboard from Stampin Up! and the new Apothecary stamp set, and the new pleated ribbon .. and the new Attic Boutique papers. :)  I love SU !!!


The instructions for this are included in the document that I will email to you if you purchase a SIMPLY SCORED scoreboard !




Secondly, a layout made using the new TWITTERPATED papers, the new TWINE (did I mention its only £2.50 for 22 metres - can you believe that ) !!  Also made using the fantastic THE OPEN SEA new stamp set, and the NEW edgelets AND NEW Border embossing folders .....  Can you spot any other new goodies ? 




and lastly, a card made using the gorgeous BORDERING ON ROMANCE stamp set and the background tile effect is made using the NEW SIMPLY SCORED scoreboard !!!!!  I love love love the scoreboard, it is my new favourite tool !! 




You can find ALL these products, if you click on the summer mini catalogue on the right hand side of this blog.  If you have any queries or questions, or if you want to place an order, then please contact me on carole.bryson4@gmail.com or text me on 07747 465186


Please come back tomorrow for more samples :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...