Wednesday 18 April 2012

An Award

I was given this fabby award from the lovely Nicola K .


Apparently "Liebster"  is a German word meaning beloved or dearest, so I am really 'chuffed to little mint balls' to have been awarded it.

The honour of accepting the award is traditionally done in the following way:

1. show thanks to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to their blog

2. choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know about your nomination by leaving a comment on their blog

3. post the award on your blog!

So here are the names of  blogs that I LOVE to visit, I hope you will enjoy visiting them too, and maybe even become a follower, if like me you like what you see!
(I will add the links shortly - but just wanted to thank Nic for thinking of me).

1 comment:

  1. Well done Carole!
    I'm happy to add you to my list of blogs I follow. Have been taking a browse - some lovely work, gonna have to keep my eye on you!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...