Friday 24 February 2012

Lets Sale-a-Brate !

These cards were made using the fantastic FREE stamp set and papers from this years Sale-a-Bration – you can earn either of the products, by spending £45.  The hardest decision you will have to make is which FREE stamp set or papers you will choose as your gift !!!

card1a  card2a

Whilst I was busy crafting, I decided to use up the spare papers, and make this cute little gift box.

box1a 

This box is made from scraps of paper, Poppy Parade cardstock, and the amazing Stampin Up! Scallop Squares die.

REMEMBER :- Sale-a-Bration ends on the 31st March – so get your FREE goodies while you can.

As always, if I can help you with anything, or if you would like to place an order, then please contact me on 07799 250981 (I will call you back), or carole.bryson@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Ooh . . . fabulous cards and good on ya for using up the snippets and making a little box. I'm impressed xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...