Sunday 26 February 2012

Its great being a Hostess !

... because you can earn fabby papers like these Cheerful Treat designer papers!  Host a party, or become a member of one of my Stampers 10 Groups, and you will be able to earn these papers for FREE - together with heaps of other goodies from any of the current catalogues !


If you are interested in either hosting a 'real' party or a 'catalogue' party, or if you are interested in joining one of my Stampers Groups (which helps you spread the cost of buying your craft stash), then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07799 250981.


This layout will also be one of the layouts that we make during one of my forthcoming scrapbooking classes - again, if you want more information, please contact me on the above details !

   Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...