Saturday 1 October 2011

I'm in love




.... with these NEW Timeless Portrait papers and the matching Forever Young stamp set.  These are already a firm favourite.  The papers are all double sided and are of an amazing quality.   


I also used the NEW Lace Border Punch, the decorative labels punch, the Butterfly die and the Boho Blossoms die ... ooops ... and our amazing SU Rhinestones.


Thanks for looking and please come back to see more samples over the next few days including samples from a SU! swap that I've just taken part in.  I just know you will be impressed !


If you would like to purchase anything from the NEW Idea Book & Catalogue, then please contact me on 07799 250981 or carole.bryson@gmail.com.   Likewise, you can purchase a copy of the NEW Catalogue by clicking on the link on the right hand toolbar.


Thanks again xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...