Monday 3 October 2011

Fancy a paper share ?

I am offering a paper share of EVERY sheet of the NEW Stampin Up! papers from the NEW 2011-2012 Catalogue.  Imagine it ... EVERY single double sided sheet ......... but not only that, I am offering them with a 10% DISCOUNT :)

(this is my offer NOT Stampin Up!)

There are 14 NEW sets of double sided papers with 6 sheets in each set - so this equates to 84 sheets of 6x6 each.   OR ... you can order 168 sheets (2 sets), so that you have 2 sheets of each design, and can therefore use both patterned sides.

For 84 sheets the cost is £18.75 INCLUDING postage
For 164 sheets the cost is £35 INCLUDING postage

Not only that, but for every customer who orders the £35 set, I will issue you with a raffle ticket number.  At the end of October, I will use a random generator and select one of you to win either a FREE stamp set OR a scrapbooking kit.  The choice will be up to the winner.

If you are interested in either of the shares, please contact me on 07799 250981 or carole.bryson@gmail.com for payment details.

I will also be running a couple of ribbon shares, so keep your eyes peeled !

NEW Stampin Up! papers



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...