Sunday 14 August 2011

A Gazillion Thank You’s !!

… to the wonderful crowd of amazing ladies who attended my Yuletide Summer one day retreat yesterday.  We had an amazing time, and from the feedback forms, everybody really enjoyed themselves – albeit that I made too much food –but hey, I’d rather have too much, than not enough – that’s my excuse !! Smile

retreat1

retreat2

retreat3

(I can’t remember where I was rushing off to on this last photograph) !

The day was just perfect, and it wouldn’t have been the success it was without you all.  Thanks also to my amazing team Leanne Weaver, Marlene Johnson and Claire Baldwin – it really wouldn’t have gone as smoothly without you – thank you xxxxxxx

Oh, and remember me saying that “all is not what it seems” when I was talking about all the things that you can do with the fantastic Stampin’ Up! punches – well I will leave you with a photograph of a card that I made using ….. the Christmas Bauble punch !

balloons1

Once again, very many thanks to everyone !  Will see you soon !

Cal xx

create*inspire*share

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cal, Just to say a HUGE thank you for an amazing day yesterday. It was so well organised and the projects were really lovely. I can honestly say it was the best "retreat" day I have been on and great value for money. Please pass my thanks on to everyone who helped you. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carole, looks like fun :) love your 'hot air balloons', good idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...