Friday 25 March 2011

7 more days !!!

.... until the launch of the 2011 Mini Catalogue !!!  Whoop whoop !!


Being a Stampin Up! demonstrator means that one of the perks is being able to see and pre-order products from the 'special's that are held during the year.


Having used Stampin Up! products for more years than I care to remember - I promise you - THIS mini catalogue is the best that SU have ever launched !


Keep your eyes peeled for January 1st when I will show case new stamps, papers, punches, embellishments - I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed !


If you are interested in becoming a SU demonstrator, and would like an informal chat, then please contact me via carole.bryson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...