Friday 18 February 2011

Two places left - and free P&P

I have two places left for my Technique Class tomorrow at Turf Hill Community Centre, Neston Road, Rochdale, OL16 4XW from 11am until 1pm.  I am teaching some AMAZING techniques which, over the months will build up to a complete Techniques Album to ensure that you remember everything that you have been taught !


Also, I am offering FREE P&P up until the 28th February on all Stampin Up orders over £45.  This will also result in YOU being rewarded with one FREE STAB stamp set !!  To view the online catalogue, please click on the catalogue logo on the side of my blog.   What have you got to lose - its a win-win deal !!!


If you require any further information - please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07799 250981 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...